Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many bring your dog in the car?

Do you bring your dog in your Tesla?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20170618_131758.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tomot
My dog loves the dog mode here in Portugal .- I think a great update would be the option to change dog mode screen to reflect the country you are in.
Just a thought I wonder if I change the system language it will reflect that in dog mode

@JoeMartin - is that a white GSD? Very cool!

We have a 7 mos old GSD puppy that is 90 pounds so it's getting harder for him to fit in the S. On the X, we have to fold the rear seats and installed a dog guard. Don't have any pics of him in any of the Teslas, but here he is in our backyard when he was 5 mos old. His name is Thor. :)

View attachment 428364

He's half GSD, half Husky. Yours is absolutely beautiful.

What covers do you all use for your back seat?

I have a black interior and my car is pretty much a mix of tan corgi/black at this point.
This is the one we use. The best feature is the 2 zippers on the front part. These allow us to hook it onto the front seat headrests and leave the center hang down, which allows the cool air coming from the vent in the MS center console to help keep the back cool.

Plush Paws Products® Waterproof Cargo Liner XL Black

It's a chore to get the hair off after a trip, especially the fine ones that embed into the weave of the material (600 denier). Still exploring solutions for this so any suggestions are very welcome.

Props to JoeMartin for starting this great thread!

For some reason, my Golden prefers riding in my X to my previous Grand Cherokee. He relaxes more and simply curls up the the way back. He loves his Supercharger stops and leaps into the back area in a single bound.

Think it may be the quiet of the Electric Drive or something, but he sure is peaceful back there.

• Love
Reactions: Lucky_Man
He's half GSD, half Husky. Yours is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks @JoeMartin - we had him since he was 8 weeks old and he’s grown to be this gentle giant with an awesome temperament. All the kids in the neighborhood loves him and he loves playing with them. But one time, some of the kids were horsing around and accidentally bumped into my daughter, he was quick to give them a quick warning bark.

We've been wanting to get a white GSD and name him Loki, Thor's brother, but I just can't commit to two giant, furball-shedding creatures right now. LOL

Thanks for starting this thread.

My little pup loves her elevated car seat. She's about 20 lbs so this booster seat is just the right size for her. She loves the extra visibility out the windows and I feel better knowing that she's strapped in securely. The seat gets strapped in with the seat belt, and her harness gets attached to the seat belt with a short leader line.

Seat: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B000634MXM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Harness: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B013B3WG40/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Love
Reactions: Lucky_Man