Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many of you will/may transition to CyberTruck?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What tech are you talking about?
Look at the integration of the displays and driver experience. Ford is putting in screens and using them to display analog data no different than a vehicle from the 80s. Whereas Tesla uses their tech/screens to enhance the driving experience. For example, predicting shifting. It’s very very good and useful.

Ford’s stock is stagnant for decades for a reason.

Look at the integration of the displays and driver experience. Ford is putting in screens and using them to display analog data no different than a vehicle from the 80s. Whereas Tesla uses their tech/screens to enhance the driving experience. For example, predicting shifting. It’s very very good and useful.

So is GM, for that matter!

Reactions: SMLBound
Has anyone seen any UI v12 screenshots or reviews? Everything out there seems to be about everything but the interior and UI?
Anyone? Calling all shills/influencers and fanboys.....

Why have we not seen anything on the interior, and in particular, the UI? There are plenty of vids already out where Tesla loaned vehicle or sold them as part of the delivery event. There's even an Elon and Shill Munro video... Why nothing on the UI, or did I miss it?

Anyone? Calling all shills/influencers and fanboys.....

Why have we not seen anything on the interior, and in particular, the UI? There are plenty of vids already out where Tesla loaned vehicle or sold them as part of the delivery event. There's even an Elon and Shill Munro video... Why nothing on the UI, or did I miss it?
It's in the Top Gear video:

Has anyone seen any UI v12 screenshots or reviews? Everything out there seems to be about everything but the interior and UI?
This, and the fact that they still aren't letting the public sit in the cybertrucks on display at service centers makes me think that Tesla knows their interior is the weakest part of this truck.

Here's the only video I've found of the UI:

and it's lacking a view of the main screen, where the tilt function if it had it would live, and it's the footage is kind of a shaky mess. Outside of the updated icons, animations. Looks very 3/y familiar. From frames in reviews, it looks like the shifter bar is now small... which I hope not. It's nice having the shifter bar take up the entire left side of the screen on the s/x. In this model full self driving beta was disabled, which could mean fsd beta won't be enabled for this car until much later ala hw4 cars or it could just mean the car doesn't have it optioned. I'm not sure. It has a light mode for the UI, which would have been interesting to see.

Reactions: jebinc
This, and the fact that they still aren't letting the public sit in the cybertrucks on display at service centers makes me think that Tesla knows their interior is the weakest part of this truck.

Here's the only video I've found of the UI:

and it's lacking a view of the main screen, where the tilt function if it had it would live, and it's the footage is kind of a shaky mess. Outside of the updated icons, animations. Looks very 3/y familiar. From frames in reviews, it looks like the shifter bar is now small... which I hope not. It's nice having the shifter bar take up the entire left side of the screen on the s/x. In this model full self driving beta was disabled, which could mean fsd beta won't be enabled for this car until much later ala hw4 cars or it could just mean the car doesn't have it optioned. I'm not sure. It has a light mode for the UI, which would have been interesting to see.
Thank you. But why are we not seeing the interior/UI from the shillers and others who seem to have access to either loaner or delivered Cybertrucks.... Odd....

Reactions: ArchHamster

What? Lmao……

Reactions: FLRifleman
I think the "acceleration" contest is irrelevant. This is a truck, not a sports car.
why-not-both-animated.gif

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks! 20 minute mark, for those interested! Hoping more will come out on the UI and interior, like what it's like living in the back seat with that heavily sloped roofline...

If you want a look at the interior/UI, check out the Marques Browning video. He is 6'3" (and has probably another 1" - 2" of spiked hair) and while sitting in the backseat (behind the driver seat set to his setting) he says it feels spacious.

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
If you want a look at the interior/UI, check out the Marques Browning video. He is 6'3" (and has probably another 1" - 2" of spiked hair) and while sitting in the backseat (behind the driver seat set to his setting) he says it feels spacious.

I will say the Tesla Brand and Fan Base is impressive, second to none. The Fact that his video is most likely going to be the top video ever on You Tube is impressive. His Lightning review was just as good and has about half the views in 2 years 🤣

Does anyone know if the showrooms are now allowing us to go inside the CT?

Wouldn’t buy one. Ford has the truck part down but they don’t understand tech. Tesla is the leader in tech and drivetrain/battery.
that's why the Cybertruck AWD goes ~340 miles and does 0-60 in ~4 seconds and tows 11k lbs and the F150 AWD also goes ~320 miles and does 0-60 in ~4 seconds and tows 10k lbs. so much supperior drivetrain and battery ... leading to 20 miles more range and 1k lbs extra tow rating...

I will say the Tesla Brand and Fan Base is impressive, second to none. The Fact that his video is most likely going to be the top video ever on You Tube is impressive. His Lightning review was just as good and has about half the views in 2 years 🤣

Nope. Still roped off. Can’t see the interior and no fingerprints are allowed. If you want to see fingerprints, go to Home Depot. 😆

All with no advertising.