Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much mileages do you have with your tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My model x is the 2016 model with 20inch wheels. Always use the standard continental tires.
The first set of tires were replaced at around 25k miles, now it's 48k miles and the tires are pretty much wore out, especially on innner side of the front tires.

So we are replacing the set again.

I wonder whether this is typical. Due to the covid situation, we did have a lot of local miles put on the tires recently, I guess that might contribute to the wear. Also I checked the suspension setting, and found the height was to "always" low. I'm changing to only lowing it at 55+ mph, not sure whether that's going to helpl.

The car pulled to the left. Not a lot, but enough to be noticeable. Hands off, It should drive perfectly straight (AP off)

Definitely no issue in terms of straight drive alignment, but, I'm guessing there's a camber issue (the front outsides were worn to the ply)... I think I also need to go back for the shudder issue as it seems to have cropped up again.. I think I might have them fix the shudder problem and ask them to check the alignment as well.

Upvote 0