Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to change Model S P85 to P100D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i found a interested sticker, it can help Tesla P85 change to P100D.

Peter owned a P85 already, but yesterday, he drived P100D to company! we surprised his P100D then he admitted that it changed by a fantastic metallic sticker.

What's more, he promised to us he will get more P100D regards them as gifts to us. Good news.

But i would like to know where i can find those fantastic sticker....Any one knows?

i found a interested sticker, it can help Tesla P85 to P100D.

Peter owned a P85 already, but yesterday, he drived P100D to company! we surprised his P100D then he admitted that it changed by a fantastic metallic sticker.

What's more, he promised to us he will get more P100D regards them as gifts to us. Good news.

But i would like to know where i can find those fantastic sticker....Any one knows?

This sounds like a story best told with pictures.

This sounds like the magic Type R sticker, guaranteed to add 50hp per sticker to any Honda product. Here's the elusive 150 hp kit:

oem-style-side-stickers-decals-integra-type-r-dc2-3197.jpg

This is funny...I got rid of all of the model references on the back of my car. Would have gladly given you my P85D nomenclature for free....I like the average driver not knowing that I can crush your dreams in a matter of a flick of the peddle.