Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to check referral prize status since loot box is gone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I know the referral program ended on 2/28/2019, I still have a set of 21" Arachnid wheels I earned previously that I have not received yet (It's been about 3 months). I understand there can be long delays for the delivery of these prizes (as there have been for past prizes I've earned), but I'm not sure how to check the active status now that the Loot Box is gone from the Tesla App, and all mention of the referral program and status of undelivered existing awards are also gone from the website accounts. How do those of us who are still waiting for awards we already earned monitor the status of those prizes now ??? What reference can we use to verify qualifying deliveries, since the listings for those deliveries are gone from the app and the website as well ??? Who can we contact to find out the status of referral awards we earned before the program ended ???

Reactions: Brett and zaako
It's been about a year since I selected the signature wall connector and wheels for my 2nd and 3rd referal but I've heard nothing and can't find any way to inquire about it. Did any of you find a resolution?
To get my referral wheels I needed to contact the local service center. The easiest way to do that is to set up a service appointment under "other" and specify you'd like to pick up (or have installed) your referral award wheels. That did the trick for me.

Reactions: BulldogsRus