Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to check supercharge transactions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I charged a bunch of times during my road trip. My History page shows all the charges. The first few were not charged to my credit card. The last few were. The total not charged to my card appears in my History page as a balance due. So I sent Tesla an email asking, I thought it was charged automatically? Am I supposed to pay this now? I never received a bill or other communication from Tesla. It just shows up on my History page and I only saw it because I happened to be looking for something else and stumbled on that page. I got a reply saying they'd ask someone in the appropriate department. Still waiting to hear from them.

I charged a bunch of times during my road trip. My History page shows all the charges. The first few were not charged to my credit card. The last few were. The total not charged to my card appears in my History page as a balance due. So I sent Tesla an email asking, I thought it was charged automatically? Am I supposed to pay this now? I never received a bill or other communication from Tesla. It just shows up on my History page and I only saw it because I happened to be looking for something else and stumbled on that page. I got a reply saying they'd ask someone in the appropriate department. Still waiting to hear from them.
Do they still just let you pay when the next service comes up? Then I presume you pay it before getting your car back from the Tesla Shop.

Do they still just let you pay when the next service comes up? Then I presume you pay it before getting your car back from the Tesla Shop.

I have no idea. I'd just like to find out why they didn't charge my card automatically. But they still have not replied since telling me they'd ask someone in the appropriate department. Since I have a (non-car) trip coming up I think I'll just go to the web site and pay it.

The tesla website has changed. It's now under the "Dashboard" drop-down menu, "Charging"
Should also be noted that the updated Tesla app has the Supercharging data as well.

Click the account icon in the top right, then Account, then Charging, and finally, History.

1D1C6E93-1D71-4964-86AC-73DDD37FA805.png

Should also be noted that the updated Tesla app has the Supercharging data as well.

Click the account icon in the top right, then Account, then Charging, and finally, History.
I've got a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge running Android 7 (Nougat) and a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 running Android 11. Both report Tesla app version 3.10.14, which according to the Google Play Store is the latest version. Car is still on 2020.40.8. My account/Settings (gear) icon is in the upper left of the app's main screen. Going to Account, it only displays options for Video Guides, Contact and Get Support. The only place I see a Charging option is on the main screen and that leads to the display of my current charge level, the Open Charge Port button and a list of nearby Superchargers and Destination Chargers. I do see the new Charging History setup under Dashboard at my account at tesla.com.

What OS are you running and what version of Tesla app?

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge running Android 7 (Nougat) and a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 running Android 11. Both report Tesla app version 3.10.14, which according to the Google Play Store is the latest version. Car is still on 2020.40.8. My account/Settings (gear) icon is in the upper left of the app's main screen. Going to Account, it only displays options for Video Guides, Contact and Get Support. The only place I see a Charging option is on the main screen and that leads to the display of my current charge level, the Open Charge Port button and a list of nearby Superchargers and Destination Chargers. I do see the new Charging History setup under Dashboard at my account at tesla.com.

What OS are you running and what version of Tesla app?

Sorry, I use an iPhone and iOS. You need the new Tesla 4.0 app.

Heard it just released on the Google Play store this afternoon but I don't "do" Android, so can't help ya there. Sorry.