Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to delete navigation history?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've never had a need to delete our Model 3's nav history, but yesterday I came across a genuine situation to delete history with our loaner Model S. Maybe it is not a big deal, but I just didn't feel comfortable with the next person getting the loaner seeing my home address and all the places we drove to. It felt a little icky. So I did a swipe delete of my nav history items.

I've never had a need to delete our Model 3's nav history, but yesterday I came across a genuine situation to delete history with our loaner Model S. Maybe it is not a big deal, but I just didn't feel comfortable with the next person getting the loaner seeing my home address and all the places we drove to. It felt a little icky. So I did a swipe delete of my nav history items.

I am doing that too, surprises me how many rentals, loaners, etc. I get in and peoples contacts are in the systems. I remove my bluetooth connections, wifi, locations when I use those on other cars.