Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to get Tesla to reply

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has been my experience so far with the solar glass process. I guess it makes some sense - especially if they have more interest/orders than they can manage - but it has frustrated me. This is a big purchase for me and I naively wanted a little hand-holding. My emails and texts seemed to go into a void. The only thing that worked for me was ...

If there are questions about the process or other details others can answer feel free to create a thread and ask them here. People on this forum are very helpful and have been through this process. We have a great support system here.

Reactions: preilly44
Tesla is in way over their head. I can echo many of the previous comments. Advisors have no clue what is going on. The local install offices are really good but they discourage you talking to them. I’ve been powered on for 10 days and no clue if it’s working because the app doesn’t work.

Reactions: GreenT
Tesla is in way over their head. I can echo many of the previous comments. Advisors have no clue what is going on. The local install offices are really good but they discourage you talking to them. I’ve been powered on for 10 days and no clue if it’s working because the app doesn’t work.

That app enabling is done by second-tier support team. You should just be able to call up energy support at 877-961-7652 and have them open a ticket to get your app enabled.

Reactions: preilly44