Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to lock the "Trips" app on dash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the main dash where you can select the apps that go on either side of the main display, how do you lock the "Trips" app? My default on the right side is the energy graph. Each time I charge the car it defaults back to the energy graph but I want to keep the "trips" app up. I tried re-saving my profile with the trips app showing but it will not stay.

Any ideas? thank you.

My trips app has been on the right of the instrument display since the day I bought it, unless I manually changed it. Yours does not sound like normal behavior. I keep media on the left.

I'm assuming you've rebooted both screens since your last OTA update?

I wonder if people are talking about the same thing. I think the OP is referring to the "trips" tab of the energy app. Are the replies talking about that or the miles and energy use since last charge screen? I can't get the "trips" tab of the energy app to display on my dashboard either.

I wonder if people are talking about the same thing. I think the OP is referring to the "trips" tab of the energy app. Are the replies talking about that or the miles and energy use since last charge screen? I can't get the "trips" tab of the energy app to display on my dashboard either.
Ahhhhh. The trips tab of the energy app is only available while you have an active route. The moment you don't have a route it disappears (which I find quite annoying).

Nope I'm talking about the trip app that shows miles, energy used since last charge not the one related to navi.

- - - Updated - - -

No it's new so I've not had an update. I'll give that a try. thx