TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

HPWC with 8' cord for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by crebelo, Jul 6, 2017.

1. crebelo

crebelo New Member

I made the mistake of not using a tape measure and thought the HPWC with 8' cord would work in my driveway. Just found out today when the electrician is going to install it that it's too short. 24' HPWC just ordered this morning and is on the way so need to get rid of this one.

Looking for $350 and preferably around the Boston/MA area.

We are going to install the charger on the house just to get all other conduit and disconnect in it's proper place and just swap out with the new one when it arrives so may use it (if I can get it to reach) for a few days until the new one comes in.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

2. ev-now

ev-now Member

Interest if prepared to mail to CO. Obviously if you get local offers that'll make more sense for you. PM if you are prepared to ship after you've given time for local responses.

3. Maxv

Maxv Member

I'm in Boston and interested. Will msg you

4. crebelo

crebelo New Member

Hey everyone I found a local buyer for the charger, thanks for all the replies.

• Like x 1