Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hulu does not activate new account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. I recently changed Hulu accounts and logged out of my old one and tried to connect my wife’s new one with the activation code. However, once I put in the activation code I was greeted with an error. Now each time I open the app I get the same error. Is there any way to fix this or reset the app?

Attachments

• 3D4B7C2A-A061-4025-B3A3-00BAF776452D.jpeg
    3D4B7C2A-A061-4025-B3A3-00BAF776452D.jpeg
    324.6 KB · Views: 238
I would suggest logging out of all active devices. Go to Hulu from any regular browser and go to account > privacy > protect your account > log out of all computers. After that, I would maybe use the two button reset in the vehicle and try again.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
@MambaT I ran into this exact same issue last week on my car when I switched from standalone Hulu to the Disney+ bundle that includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN. You get stuck in a loop where Hulu wont show you the activation code.

You have to clear the car's web browser cache. This will effectively log you out of all the theater mode services (Netflix, Disney, Hulu, YouTube, etc..). Then log back into them one at a time and you should be good to go.