TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hyatt Regency Santa Clara sold out

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by pox, Jul 6, 2015.

1. pox

pox Member

I was booking my room online and after I entered my payment it said they were sold out.
    What would be the next closest hotel option? Anything in walking distance?

2. dsmith2189

dsmith2189 Active Member

#2 dsmith2189, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    The Santa Clara Hilton is across the street.
    Checked with the Hilton front desk. Only sold out on 11th. Still have rooms 9th, 10th, 12th.
    Probably the same at the Hyatt because of the one direction concert next door. Guess you could try some hotels further away.:crying:

3. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

I've had good luck at

4200 Great America Pkwy
    Santa Clara, CA 95054

Across the street from the SC Marriott that is a bit more expensive. Long walk or short drive to the convention center.

4. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Yeah Hilton is right across the street. You might also try just calling the Hyatt. Our room block has been "officially closed" for a couple of weeks there were still some rooms available as of yesterday morning.

5. pox

pox Member

Called the Hyatt and they didn't have anything for the 10th, the 11th and 12th where $299 one bed. extra $10 for a roll out.
    I ended up booking at the Avatar Hotel $249 for 9th to the 12th. Might switch to the Marriott just remembered I have point to use.

Thanks Blue and Doug