Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I made a CPO Tesla Tracker, check it out!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CPO Tesla

This is the first build. It crawls the CPO listings every minute and records them. I am hoping to detect and estimate trends in the availability and prices of used Model S'.

I may also have notifications etc. at some point.
Let me know what you think, anything else you would like to see added?

Interesting data... Why are not all models listed? Because CPOs have only been crawled recently? The date listed on the page had me confused at first, but I see here you are in the UK.

Would crawling every minute be considered reasonable or excessive?

Maybe add some uniformity? Some of the numbers extend far out beyond the decimal point.

You may wish to use an international standard date format for your "All time - since 12/03/2016" header, like you do for "Last checked: 2016-03-15 22:42:07". Firstly, for consistency. Secondly, the reversed date/month is confusing for Americans. <g>

Wow, I'm really glad I got my P85+ when I did (in December). Prices have gone up!

Interesting data... Why are not all models listed? Because CPOs have only been crawled recently? The date listed on the page had me confused at first, but I see here you are in the UK.

Would crawling every minute be considered reasonable or excessive?

Maybe add some uniformity? Some of the numbers extend far out beyond the decimal point.

I think I have got all the models now, I was not scraping showroom / test drive cars.

I will change the date to a standard format too.

I have reduced the crawling frequency, however if anything I am only going to help sell cars. I am sure they won't mind.

I have addressed the decimal issue.

You may wish to use an international standard date format for your "All time - since 12/03/2016" header, like you do for "Last checked: 2016-03-15 22:42:07". Firstly, for consistency. Secondly, the reversed date/month is confusing for Americans. <g>

Wow, I'm really glad I got my P85+ when I did (in December). Prices have gone up!

I will sort the date!

I am glad you can see some incite into the price of vehicles. I will start graphing trends in proces when I have enought data.

Most of the cars counted are not CPO's. It may make sense to separate CPO's from Inventory cars, otherwise you're averaging used cars together with new cars - not sure what information such an average price of a car conveys to anyone.

Last edited: