Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I need to pee.... DAD, I need to pee!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody know how to use the navigation (Model 3) to identify the next upcoming gas station or rest area on-route while driving on the highway in Europe???
Having small kids I run into this problem all the time. My Mercedes has this feature in the Navi that is always shows how many kilometeres to the next autobahn gas station or “raststätte” but I am simply unable to figure out how to do this in my Tesla M3. It always comes up with every gas station nearby regardless of whether it is on the highway or not.
Anyone found a solution to this yet?
Best regards
Kasper

It's even hard if you deliberately want to navigate to a fuel station. The navigation simply doesn't list them as a PoI (or at least, only one of many in Amsterdam)

Fuel stations are great as typically have a mini supermarket and are the easiest location to buy:
- gas for heater/bbq
- wood for firepit / fireplace
- coffee & licorice when on the road
- window washer fluids.

Does anybody know how to use the navigation (Model 3) to identify the next upcoming gas station or rest area on-route while driving on the highway in Europe???
Having small kids I run into this problem all the time. My Mercedes has this feature in the Navi that is always shows how many kilometeres to the next autobahn gas station or “raststätte” but I am simply unable to figure out how to do this in my Tesla M3. It always comes up with every gas station nearby regardless of whether it is on the highway or not.
Anyone found a solution to this yet?
Best regards
Kasper
Use the voicecommand GAS it will show you all the nearby gas stations, pick one on your current road!