Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I tried to get horny today but couldn’t!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MDJ101

Jan 5, 2021
UK
Whilst in the supermarket car park today I tried to grab the attention of a lady who’s dropped something.

I pushed the left side of my steering wheel and nothing happened.

so after a bit of testing the horn only activates if I push the centre or right side of the centre section of the wheel. Pushing the symbol on the left does nothing.

is this the norm?

Reactions: Dre78
Whilst in the supermarket car park today I tried to grab the attention of a lady who’s dropped something.

I pushed the left side of my steering wheel and nothing happened.

so after a bit of testing the horn only activates if I push the centre or right side of the centre section of the wheel. Pushing the symbol on the left does nothing.

is this the norm?

Mine does the same thing. I had the horn replaced by home service. New horn does the same thing. I gave up.

Yup! It's hard to get it going pushing the left side. Took it in for service and they fixed. A few months later, it's kinda back; it'll still go off if I push hard enough. I live in a two-story garage with a blind corner between floors, so I get horny every time I drive; twice, technically.

In lockdown this should not be a issue, If you move your butt a little
higher, either side should work. I offen use the double butter, Some do it with
a side motion, Kinda funny, in Germany nothing on is OK, show them the middle finger
its a fine. What the heck was the question, lockdown Happy hour TNT's half price.
Is there a sex mode ?
Settings->sexmode->notcurrentpartne->butthorn->horny

Last edited: