Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want a 6 seats. Should I order anyway?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And starting price $39,900 for the Single Motor with 250 Miles range including Adaptive Air Suspension.
Whoa!
If I could park one in my garage, a CyberTruck would be a better deal than a base Model 3 or Model Y.
May be Tesla will design a Baby CyberTruck?

Stainless steel body and armored glass. Garage is not needed.

• Funny
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
Stainless steel body and armored glass. Garage is not needed.
How do you keep charging at night then?

Also there is a weekly street cleaning and 2 hours zoning limitation if you park outside of your own street block.

About the 'Armored Glass', I think I would need to put some hurricane plywood to protect the car from vandalism...

I had my previous car windows often smashed inside my building garage, until a neighbours put a dog in a nearby backyard.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SoGA Fan Club

Also there is a weekly street cleaning and 2 hours zoning limitation if you park outside of your own street block.

About the 'Armored Glass', I think I would need to put some hurricane plywood to protect the car from vandalism...

I had my previous car windows often smashed inside my building garage, until a neighbours put a dog in a nearby backyard.

OK. I was thinking single family home with garage and driveway.

In that scenario I have charged my car by putting the HPWC plug under the garage door.

Reactions: Watts_Up
I am not sure whether these seats are removable. I have the Honda Odyssey, the seats on the 2nd, and 3rd row are removable. very convenient to haul large cargo.. . Wish Tesla can adopt this.

Funny how people see things differently. I wouldn't buy the Odyssey because of how much trouble it is to take seats out of a vehicle (and have to put them somewhere as well) versus the 30 seconds it takes to flip the seats into the floor in a Dodge/Chrysler minivan.

It just sucked having to buy such a horrible brand to get this feature. I never understood why Honda didn't simply copy it. But, we were lucky I guess. We put 240,000 miles on our van and never had a single issue - and never had to lug seats in and out.

Geees. Sounds like your best option is to MOVE!

Perhaps the 3rd row be added after easily? (like in S, but that needed reinforcement since in trunk)

Get a Cybertruck. It has those T rail slots up and down the bed. Bolt some seats to some rails and slide the seats into the back. Let the kids ride in the rear facing seats in the back like the old Suburu Brat.

suburu brat image - Google Search:

• Funny
Reactions: vickh