TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

I'd love customizable HVAC controls

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by MileHighMotoring, Jun 5, 2015.

1. MileHighMotoring

#1 MileHighMotoring, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    Especially on the main screen - I never need the large power button. But I often want to toggle Circulate on or off. I do this whenever someone really stinky is nearby like a diesel or something.

I know Tesla can't make a single design perfect for everyone, but if they're looking for changes to integrate, customizable screen buttons would be great.

2. JimmyAZ

JimmyAZ Member

Version 7.0 will bring an entirely new UI to the display. You just may get your wish!

3. MileHighMotoring

Oh cool, I hadn't heard about that!

I'm not trying to be demanding, it's perfectly usable as it is. I just end up pressing the POWER button every time I intend to open the HVAC window to make a quick change (as I said, usually toggling the RECIRC).

4. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

This feature already exists -- just tap the wide button above the on/off one and that slides up the additional features. You can set the recirculation to Auto, Fresh or Recirc...

5. Cyclone

Cyclone Active Member

I think the Op was trying to say he or she would like to repurpose the big on/off button to be a recirculate/fresh air button since they have no use for the on/off button itself.