Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'd love customizable HVAC controls

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Especially on the main screen - I never need the large power button. But I often want to toggle Circulate on or off. I do this whenever someone really stinky is nearby like a diesel or something.

I know Tesla can't make a single design perfect for everyone, but if they're looking for changes to integrate, customizable screen buttons would be great.

Last edited:
Especially on the main screen - I never need the large power button. But I after want to toggle Circulate on or off. I do this whenever someone really stinky is nearby like a diesel or something.

I know Tesla can't make a single design perfect for everyone, but if they're looking for changes to integrate, customizable screen buttons would be great.

This feature already exists -- just tap the wide button above the on/off one and that slides up the additional features. You can set the recirculation to Auto, Fresh or Recirc...

This feature already exists -- just tap the wide button above the on/off one and that slides up the additional features. You can set the recirculation to Auto, Fresh or Recirc...

I think the Op was trying to say he or she would like to repurpose the big on/off button to be a recirculate/fresh air button since they have no use for the on/off button itself.