Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you are going to Sell or Trade you may want to Expedite it...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should be some really low mileage units. When I was waiting at the Phoenix SkyHarbor cellphone lot last week, at least two thirds of the lot was crammed full of stored rental cars. Airlines have parked huge numbers of airplanes so I suppose this was to be expected but it was still rather shocking as this lot is never used for rental cars in ordinary times.

• Informative
Reactions: Ron Burgundy
I'm not sure it will "crush" the used market. My personal experience is that prices at Hertz have increased since talk of bankruptcy began. Prices that were once lowest on the market by 10% or more are now in line with the bottom/middle of the rest of the used car market.

I had been tracking prices of used Buick Encores for about a year - in Orlando (tourist town), our Hertz has massive used inventory. Pre-COVID, those prices for a 2019 hovered around $14,999 with 50+ to choose from. Now, those prices are around $16,500. I haven't been tracking many other cars, but I believe Infiniti QX60s were around $27k, now $33k. Range Rover Evoque - was $25k, now $31k.