Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If You're Reserving -what car are you coming from?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2011 Nissan LEAF and 2006 Honda Pilot. I will be trading in the Honda Pilot and keeping the LEAF. I will have an all electric stable except for my 2005 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol edition (won't ever get rid of her). I've been wanting to do that for a long time especially since I have a fairly large solar panel array installed on my house.

I'm coming from a 2009 BMW M3. Leasing a 2016 Honda Civic Touring until my reservation is ready (the M3 was fun, but the Civic does everything it did plus more for 90% of my driving.) It will be exciting to be back in a more powerful car though, without the fuel costs.

2015 Nissan Leaf on 3-year lease ending February, 2018. Hope the M3 will be available by then, but I won't count on it. We have been pretty happy with the Leaf (our only car)--we get better than EPA-rated mileage. Did one trip of 101 miles on a single charge, without using ECO mode and with some substantial hills. We hope that the M3 won't be too much longer than the Leaf (175 inches).