Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IKON Motorsports Front Lip for Model 3: A Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
kpeng wow that really brings me back to my E46 days. Just had to drop in here to say that.

Oh and the lip looks pretty decent actually. I have been waiting on the sidelines for something good to come out. It’s still very early in the aftermarket cycle for this car. Much like in the early e46 days where there was just a bunch of tacky add ons.

Vorsteiner is even back making their typical over the top kits. Ahh what deja vu.

Got mine installed yesterday as well... Love the look of this lip and how it doesn't cover the entire lower portion of the bumper making it all black, think it creates a good balance to the front of the car for those that want a more subtle look

IMG_20200519_173338_616.jpg

Got mine installed yesterday as well... Love the look of this lip and how it doesn't cover the entire lower portion of the bumper making it all black, think it creates a good balance to the front of the car for those that want a more subtle look

View attachment 543310

Love the HRE's as well, I REALLY considered those until I bought my turbines from EVWheelsDirect. Cheers to another person who has taste on here and modifies their car.

Reactions: jnericks
Also, one more question - is the lip in line with the existing bumper? In other words, the lip won't make the front of the car lower to the ground?
This is one that goes over the existing front edge and I feel looks very OEM. A good match for the rear spoiler on the performance model. It’s sold by Evolve here in the UK for £400.
B1ABB3DF-25D4-4732-A4B7-1F242029BD88.png