Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illuminated Door Sills & BlackVue Rear Mirror Mount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took me a while to install these, replacing the original sills which felt flimsy. Broke a couple of trim panel clips but ordered some from Amazon on the way to make it more secure.

Also installed Blackvue 750s directly behind rear view mirror. Fits quite well IMHO. The only thing left to do is to run the wire to the rear cam. The mount solves the issue of using 3M adhesive onto the windshield. It is far enough from the windshield not to get any reflective glare.

Bought these from Tesland.nl, can't say enough about great customer service from Herbert.

Attachments

• IMG_4034.jpg
    IMG_4034.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_4029.jpg
    IMG_4029.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_4035.jpg
    IMG_4035.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_4036.jpg
    IMG_4036.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 158
Took me a while to install these, replacing the original sills which felt flimsy. Broke a couple of trim panel clips but ordered some from Amazon on the way to make it more secure.

Also installed Blackvue 750s directly behind rear view mirror. Fits quite well IMHO. The only thing left to do is to run the wire to the rear cam. The mount solves the issue of using 3M adhesive onto the windshield. It is far enough from the windshield not to get any reflective glare.

Bought these from Tesland.nl, can't say enough about great customer service from Herbert.

Hi,

I have one of these Blackvue mounts on the way and I like to be prepared. What’s the process of removing the shield already in place on the mirror? Any tips?

Thanks,
Shane.

Thank you for the comments. If people like to order our BlackVue mount, use the discount code: "oversea" for 50% discount on the mount
This is only valid for orders outside the EU.
And don't forget to have a look at our other interesting accessories.

We have the illuminated door sills for Tesla Model X now. Front doors AND rear doors (only available if you have the plastic door sills with aluminium inserts in the rear doors.
Standard text is MODEL X or TESLA in colours white, red, or combination.

Tesland_Model_X_aft-lighted_doorsills2.jpg
Tesland_Model_X_aft-lighted_doorsills.jpg