Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm amazed at what owners don't know

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I see someone driving with the hazard lights on, my interpretation is "Something is wrong with either the car or one of the persons in it; give it a wide berth as behavior may be erratic and unpredictable". Acting accordingly is usually best for everyone in the vicinity.
OR, there is a moose on the road in front of them and they are trying to warn people not to destroy their car by hitting it! Guess it depends on context or location.

Reactions: PACEMD and sceptic
Or there's a CHP car up ahead doing a traffic break so don't be stupid and try going around all of the other vehicles doing 15 mph on the freeway. This happened to me last week when getting on the sometimes-raceway that is known as Highway 85 around here.

Thanks, I didn't now that one. The universal moose ahead signal...........now I know.........
Seriously though, if you have ever seen a vehicle that has hit a moose, it is not pretty. They are BIG & their eyes do not reflect so hard to see at night. If you try to go under them they get upset when you hit their ... hmmm - belly button with your roof - LOL
Would have thought by your location you would have learned that one :D We do the same for bears with or without cubs.
Bears 1.JPG

Reactions: PACEMD
Some people don’t have access to Wifi where they park and therefore don’t receive regular software updates. While it’s possible to drive somewhere that you can park and connect, I’m sure that there is a segment of Tesla owners that just don’t bother and end up driving with really old software without giving it much thought.
Count me on that list. Even when connected to WiFi, you cannot be assured of receiving an update. I’m on 2019.16.2 and was connected to WiFi for a week during my August vacation.