Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm in! CPO P85D Reserved...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After years of following Tesla, I finally pulled the trigger.
More info to follow tomorrow, but specs are:
2014 P85D (Dec 2014 build)
P62906
27,000 miles
Silver Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Dual Chargers
Tech Package with Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Question? - Does a UMC come with CPO's?

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-23_21-21-15.png
    upload_2017-1-23_21-21-15.png
    417.7 KB · Views: 105
After years of following Tesla, I finally pulled the trigger.
More info to follow tomorrow, but specs are:
2014 P85D (Dec 2014 build)
P62906
27,000 miles
Silver Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Dual Chargers
Tech Package with Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Question? - Does a UMC come with CPO's?
Congrats and welcome to the family! It's always great to find another Colorado EV owner!

Like @DarkMatter mentioned, they should come with everything you need to get started, but I would definitely make a point to check before delivery.

Don't forget to check out the Denver Tesla Club or the Colorado Springs Electric Vehicle Club, if you haven't already.

Thanks everyone.
I am very excited.
Any idea what suspension the car will come with?
I understood P85D's that are pre-April 2015 build may have the "+" suspension.

The only option I didn't get was Premium Interior and Subzero. This does have the power liftgate, though, which is all I needed.
I vacillated on not getting a heated steering wheel, but in the end, decided to plunge ahead.

Color was a very tough choice. I wandered the Service Center lot and saw every color on actual vehicles.
My top two were Silver and Pearl White.
Black did look amazing but too high maintenance.

Yes, that car will have the old + suspension. I upgraded to a P100D and I miss it dearly :(

My old P85D is 63588 and is currently being used in VA as a loaner if anyone wants it. Red/tan/all options. It has 3m crystalline tint on it as well as suntek PPF and opticoat. If you ask nicely Tesla might leave it on...

Reactions: JPUConn
Congrats! Not easy to find a CPO with as many desired features. We ended going with an inventory MS which did have Premium Interior & Subzero. Frankly, aside from the power liftgate, we probably wouldn't miss the special LED & ambient lighting & the Hepa filter (unless God forbid we find ourselves being attacked by destructive bioweapons in the near future?!!) of the Premium package. The Subzero we can appreciate, here being Minnesota, esp the kids in the backseats, & they'll even reach over for the steering wheel if it's really cold out! :confused: But Denver is much milder yes? Again congrats!

Tess