Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm in NY and did not get 8.0 last night.. Coming tonight?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Take a look at the charts on ev-fw.com for prior versions. It will illustrate the scattered fashion in which updates are pushed to the cars. Over the last three years, I've received updates within a day or two, but also have received them in a week or two or three

Re this update, I suspect all of you youngsters with the AP cars will get priority while we "Classic" early adapters will get to wait even longer.

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
There is a rumor that parking at a service center for a while will trigger an update.[/QUOTE said:
I'd heard that too so late last night I first parked a while next to the local Tesla store and then drove over and parked a while at the nearby service center. Does not appear to have worked for me.

So I guess I'll be spending another night staring at the light on my modem waiting for it to go crazy with activity. :)

Take a look at the charts on ev-fw.com for prior versions. It will illustrate the scattered fashion in which updates are pushed to the cars. Over the last three years, I've received updates within a day or two, but also have received them in a week or two or three

Re this update, I suspect all of you youngsters with the AP cars will get priority while we "Classic" early adapters will get to wait even longer.
Oh, I remember those days before AP...

Our car went in for service Tuesday afternoon and came back today -- with 8.0.

Lanekeeping seems a little better. Following distances have changed a bit. The map does strange stuff automatically zooming in and out which perhaps I'll get used to. Haven't noticed a lot of other differences yet.

No problem with AP nags.

• Informative
Reactions: Tree95