Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In production date ranges

Skyeforge

MYP / YT: NowTeslafy
May 8, 2021
Washington State
I received my VIN last week after accepting the Vision only switch notice. Then my delivery time went from specific date ranges (ie, 6/5-6/25) to more generic 2-9 weeks.
And today, my VIN is gone.
what gives? Anyone else?
im checking with my SA, but she’s off today.

Skyeforge

May 8, 2021
Washington State
as a follow up, after about 3 days it came back. Same VIN as I previously saw. Delivery date is finally within a decent range: 8th-13th. Hopefully my SA reaches out to schedule delivery soon!

Upvote 0

NHelectric

Jun 11, 2021
New Hampshire, USA
SkyeForge, I'm really curious to see if you've got your car. I am getting anxious as I have completed all tasks, got a VIN, paid in full (money has been in Tesla's hands over a week), and my delivery date range for MY LR still keeps changing. Because I live in southern NH (no delivery centers here) and MA registration and licensing rules are ridiculous, I have to drive to NJ to pick up my car (Tesla will not do home delivery here), so having a somewhat reliable date is important. My SA said "hopefully" we'll hear by the end of this week. Clearly she's in the dark, too. Gotta say, I'm not thrilled with Tesla right now. Anyone have any insights here?

Upvote 0

Skyeforge

May 8, 2021
Washington State
SkyeForge, I'm really curious to see if you've got your car. I am getting anxious as I have completed all tasks, got a VIN, paid in full (money has been in Tesla's hands over a week), and my delivery date range for MY LR still keeps changing. Because I live in southern NH (no delivery centers here) and MA registration and licensing rules are ridiculous, I have to drive to NJ to pick up my car (Tesla will not do home delivery here), so having a somewhat reliable date is important. My SA said "hopefully" we'll hear by the end of this week. Clearly she's in the dark, too. Gotta say, I'm not thrilled with Tesla right now. Anyone have any insights here?
I’m taking delivery in 3.5 hours!!!!
I have to drive 2.5 of those. I was sent a Schedule appointment link about 3 days after VIN assignment and took the earliest appointment but that was another 4 days.
Hopefully that helps. I’m sure other parts of the country are different. Especially that far away from Fremont factory.

Upvote 0

NHelectric

Jun 11, 2021
New Hampshire, USA
I’m taking delivery in 3.5 hours!!!!
I have to drive 2.5 of those. I was sent a Schedule appointment link about 3 days after VIN assignment and took the earliest appointment but that was another 4 days.
Hopefully that helps. I’m sure other parts of the country are different. Especially that far away from Fremont factory.
Glad to hear you're finally getting your car! No appointment scheduling link for me yet. Fingers crossed. Thanks for responding!

Upvote 0

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC