TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Inexpensive metal pedal set, switch trim

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by gearchruncher, Jan 17, 2017.

1. gearchruncher

gearchruncher Member

I bought some parts from a USA vendor and they took 28 days to arrive. Turns out this is because they order from Fasttech.com, an Asian website that has all sorts of Tesla stuff, that I don't see mentioned here.

If you're looking for some interior enhancements and don't mind waiting for shipping, check it out:

$50.63 Car Brake Accelerator Foot Pedal for Tesla Model S (2-Pack) - aluminium alloy at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $21.93 Window Lift Switch Button Cover Trim Kit for Tesla Model S (5 Pieces) - chromed ABS / 4*button ttrim + 1*switch cover trim at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

No association, just annoyed that a US vendor acted like they had this stuff in stock and was just ordering off another website. The stuff was fine quality.

2. Razam101

Razam101 Member

Thanks for the post! Was this stuff pretty easy to install? Basically do I need to unscrew anything or does it just pop on and off?

Also what did you think of the quality?

3. pilotSteve

pilotSteve Member

Thank you for posting! I just ordered the aluminum pedal covers. (My sig had those, sigh I miss that! Now I'll have it again!). Site works well and seems to have a lot of automative items. $50.63 price includes USPS 1st class shipping. Fingers crossed.....