Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Install pictures - 10/19/20 - 8.16 kwh + 2 Powerwalls.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like something is wrong. When I try to click on the links it says that I don’t have permission to view the picture. The easiest way to upload pictures is to just use the “Upload an Image/File” link when you are posting a message.

F2DA7CC0-74E9-4394-95A1-F5A528C82B70.jpeg

Just curious they didnt install the PW inside or you didnt want that ?

I was not sure... the one garage wall which is available has bedroom on the other side.. Folks have talked about some humming sound coming from Powerwalls sometimes. Secondly there is a extended platform attached to that wall which makes it difficult for the installers to carry each Powerwall upto a certain height and drop it on the wall mount. When they came yesterday they said outside would be much better and I was okay with that as it makes my garage less busy.

Tesla called today saying they have to move my inspection as plans have the powerwalls inside and now its outside .They will update the plans and resubmit to county and then get inspection scheduled... so its delayed by 1 week or so..