Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installing 2020.24.6.9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same. I was hoping it would allow +5 over during AutoSteer all the time. Nope... Just back from a ride and some of the Phantom Antics ( especially braking for no reason ) seem pretty bad in this update... No bueno.

ß

I just got it too.
Hopefully some fixed bugs. Will drive distance tomorrow. Was lucky with previous iterations, no major issues aside from a random phantom brake or so.

Fyi, the speed limit limitation with autopilot is only if you have FSD Stop Sign/Red Light recognition activated. Made me nuts for a couple days until I read about the setting.
Also, after every update make sure you reboot.

2020.28.2 is really what I'm waiting for...hard to fully understand if the Passenger Air Vent update will not only automatically turn off the passenger air vents, but hopefully I can manually turn them off, too. This really is something that needs to be here...for the sanity of some of us.

I just got it too.
Hopefully some fixed bugs. Will drive distance tomorrow. Was lucky with previous iterations, no major issues aside from a random phantom brake or so.

Fyi, the speed limit limitation with autopilot is only if you have FSD Stop Sign/Red Light recognition activated. Made me nuts for a couple days until I read about the setting.
Also, after every update make sure you reboot.

noob question. Why reboot? How to reboot?

Reactions: bicar
noob question. Why reboot? How to reboot?

Page 55 in the owners manual I downloaded last month. Usually you power off if your problem persists and/or when Tesla recommends it.
Powering Off.PNG

2020.28.2 is really what I'm waiting for...hard to fully understand if the Passenger Air Vent update will not only automatically turn off the passenger air vents, but hopefully I can manually turn them off, too. This really is something that needs to be here...for the sanity of some of us.
I got 24.6.9 and today I noticed that my rear vents stay off of no one is sitting in the back. Not sure if it’s new but my car was doing that today.

Reactions: bicar