Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installing EV Charger in Condo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi - I live in a DC Condo building, The Floridian in Shaw. My condo board has been looking for a contractor that can install EV chargers, at owners expense. Unfortunately, they have not had much luck in hearing back from contractors. Does anyone who lives in the DC metro area have recommendations for contractors with EV charger installation experience? Thanks.

Hi @DC_Wheels52 I'm on the board of a condo community in McLean and we've installed 4 chargers and are in the process of installing 6 more due to growing demand. We use Mona Electric for all our electrical needs including installing our EV chargers. Our expansion required a new transformer and they coordinated everything with Dominion Energy. Website: Home - Mona Electric

Reactions: DC_Wheels52
Hi @DC_Wheels52 I'm on the board of a condo community in McLean and we've installed 4 chargers and are in the process of installing 6 more due to growing demand. We use Mona Electric for all our electrical needs including installing our EV chargers. Our expansion required a new transformer and they coordinated everything with Dominion Energy. Website: Home - Mona Electric
Thank you for that referral