Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Integrated Center Console Mounting Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla SC will be upgrading me to a newer Tesla integrated console and while I wait for it to arrive and be installed, can someone who has this console (anybody with a new model will have it), can you tell me if there is a way to hook a ProClip phone holder into the side like I have with my current console? In the 1st gen console, I was able to wiggle a hook in between the drop in console and yacht floor. From the pictures I see, it looks like the integrated console is bolted down and I won't be able to do the same thing.

IMG_0011.jpeg

I just installed the integrated center console into my P85D this end I don't think you will have room as the side panel run the length of console now and wraps over the top at the back cubby space.

Thanks. This is unfortunate and I guess one advantage the gen 1 Console has. Do you have a close up pic to show me? I really like ProClips but I hate the one made for our car which covers our 17” screen,

I can take a picture and send later this week.

Thanks! I’m also curious how many inches from the bottom of the console to the top leather part? I’ll probably need to order an bigger adjustable console from ProClip if I go that route. The key is weather I can squeeze the clip under the bottom. Proclip makes these console mounts for all of these Center consoles that are bolted down, so it might easily work.