Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior Color Choices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone. I am new to the Tesla Motors Forum and I expect to order a MY in less than 12 months.
Here's my questions - does anyone believe that Elon Musk will offer more interior color options in the near future? Thanks.
There are many threads dealing with seat covers that you should search if you are looking for a particular seat color.

Some users want perforated Nappa leather that Tesla used to provide as an option on the Model S/X,
or they want to replace the original seat cover with a different material like real leather,
or just put a new cover on top for protection and also because it is cheaper than the Tesla white option.

Only the Model S/X offers a beige option, that several people would also would like for the Model 3/Y
but this would certainly not happen just because of the additional logistic constraint to limit the number
of available combinations of versions (SR+, LR, P and now 7 seats) for each of the 5 body colors and 2 interiors choices.

In fact in many oversea countries, only the black interior is currently available.

The best you can do is pick white or black interior (in the US) and then customize the center console, the dash, interior lights and floor mats to your desire. Lots of different colors, styles and options on many accessories from there. Plus if that's not enough, as others have mentioned you could go with replacement seat covers.

Tesla is still in the keep it simple mode for most of their options for the 3 and Y. I doubt adding a different interior color is high on their list. I do expect maybe some exterior color options changes sooner than later though. Even with the 3 they added/changed/removed some options early but haven't for a while and haven't for the Y.