Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior is nice, however...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't want buttons or a small nav screen. It looks like an old fashioned clock is in that ugly Maserati dash.

I would have liked the option to order sport seats, but the fit and finish in the Model S interior are no worse than in comparably priced cars. I would have also preferred a better console layout and cup holders. I suspect the console that will be available soon from Tesla will meet my needs.

the interior in my smart ed looks nicer than that
sheed.png

the model s has the cleanest interior

Both teams played hard. CTC... Sheed FTW or technical

I love the styling of the Model S better than any of the pics posted upthread. I think the Nappa Leather they used for the seats is fine and I don't need any more bolstering as many said they would like. The dash and vinyl they used for the doors is very hard. I think I would like it better if it had a little "cush" behind it. Other than that, I think it's a very nice interior and combined with the big touch screen and simple layout it's my all time favorite. I imagine Tesla is taking note of all this and future interiors will probably be a little more cushy.

Bottom line for me is that the Model S while not quite "there" on the quality of materials still has the most compelling interior on the market. It was probably the interior that sealed the deal for me when I finally got to see one in person at Santana Row. Already knew I liked the exterior, but the interior is what really blew me away.

I agree with bareyb. The lines of the interior are more appealing than any other car right now. Sure the leather is not really right for such an expensive vehicle but I rather have cheap leather than not having all the futuristic technology the Model S incorporates. Outside design is stunning. Performance is crazy.

It's true that as we pay over 100.000 .-$ for a car the car should be flawless. But at the same time it's also true that we are early adopters of a new technology and company.

Those who can't accept that should not buy Model S now. Maybe in 2-3 years.