Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

International Centre delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just hoping people will share their delivery experiences so that those of us coming after can know what to expect.

I’m coming from Ottawa so am not familiar with the facility but it looks huge on Google maps.

Will Tesla tell us exactly where to go 24 hours before our appointment?

Thanks!
Not to worry. When you pull up to the Centre there will be Tesla banners and staff telling you where to go. My pick up date is on the 6th. I as well will be travelling from Ottawa.

Reactions: Rlhm3
I'll start -

Although I picked up a Model S and not a Model 3, delivery experience should be mostly the same.

I picked up my Model S on December 18th from the International Center. There was a big push for deliveries that month so just like now, they rented Hall 6.

I arrived on time and was greeted and asked to wait in the seating area. They had juice plus water and coffee (Nespresso Machine) in Tesla branded cups.

After about 5 minutes, a rep came to me and asked me to come with him to get all the paper work signed. It was just a table in the lobby. The table had a "Certificate" on it that said Congratulations and my name.

While I was signing the papers, someone else came by and grabbed my keys for my trade in and went to check it to make sure it was all good. They came back and confirmed it was all good within about 5 minutes as well as handed me my old license plates.

After I finished signing the paper work, the rep took me into the main hall where a bunch of Model S were parked. Mine was there with the lights on and waiting for me. I took some pictures in front of it and then the Rep and I walked around the car to make sure everything was good. We did a full walk through of the exterior and interior including how to charge the car and a quick demo of the screen and how everything works. This took about 20 - 30 minutes total.

Once that was done, the rep asked me to wait in the lobby while they brought the car around to the front. Once it arrived in the front, I was handed the keys and that was it.

During the time of pickup, there were 2 other families there picking up their cars.

I believe with the amount of Model 3's that need to be delivered, your experience will be almost exactly the same as mine. Quick and to the point.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

A5CC9621-A9BB-47D9-B9A7-8BCB2E574FED.jpeg
How is the coffee taste then. I will bring my own coffee cup there;)

It’s decent!

Head up, my appointment was at 4:15, been waiting an hour. It’s a little unorganized here today ...

Glad I was first today by the sounds of it !!!

AMAZING CAR !!!

A panel issue at the ffront and a few scrapes but I am clearly in love already.

About 25km into ride home the Autopilot (or whatever it is we are calling it) kicked in and it was mindblowing.....my 74 yr old father wasnt sure if he could relax enough but thought it was awesome.

Use adaptive thru stop and go traffic and i cnnot believe how awesome that is as well.

Off to sit in the garage.....admiriing my car.

Hope you all get yours soon !

ok just found out no one has left with their car yet because they needed to drive into town to get vehicle registrations for everyone. Noobs!

Glad I was first today by the sounds of it !!!

AMAZING CAR !!!

A panel issue at the ffront and a few scrapes but I am clearly in love already.

About 25km into ride home the Autopilot (or whatever it is we are calling it) kicked in and it was mindblowing.....my 74 yr old father wasnt sure if he could relax enough but thought it was awesome.

Use adaptive thru stop and go traffic and i cnnot believe how awesome that is as well.

Off to sit in the garage.....admiriing my car.

Hope you all get yours soon !

Looks like morning appointments are better since they have to get everything ready on the bay before.

Reactions: Nathanael