Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Intro...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy

Picked up my Model 3 Friday. First Tesla for me although I’ve been lurking for a few years. Drove around all day today and kept thinking ... why aren’t all cars this fun to drive. Happy with my purchase.

Thanks for the tons of data, ideas and knowledge on this site.

- Maury

80877F2E-4EC8-463C-9A35-90B806390B32.jpeg

Howdy

Picked up my Model 3 Friday. First Tesla for me although I’ve been lurking for a few years. Drove around all day today and kept thinking ... why aren’t all cars this fun to drive. Happy with my purchase.

Thanks for the tons of data, ideas and knowledge on this site.

- Maury

View attachment 437456
You did what I did! Research before a purchase like this is critical to the decision process and this forum helped a lot. What was a typical theme in most threads was how much practically every one loved the driving experience.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Tesla and thank you for helping make this planet a better place... And enjoy driving your beautiful 3. :cool:

Reactions: jebinc
Looks gorgeous! (Same colors and wheels as mine ;)). Welcome to the family and enjoyed reading your post. See you’ve been a member since 2016 and with only 3 posts as I write this so long time lurker there. I’m coming up on a year in September with my Model 3 and still enjoy getting in my car and driving it every day. Look forward to hearing more of your impressions as time goes on. How was delivery?

Reactions: Kleenerth3
Jkoya- I got the LR AWD with the P package ... stealth Tesla? I’ve heard ‘oh sh!t’ a few times with friends. It is a crowd pleaser.

SMAlset- Pre Sales/Sales = Great, Delivery = Great... the space in between = Not Great. Don’t want to give a negative slant to this post, but there are vast areas of improvements needed to make this a first class purchase.

Overall - It is a great car and the build exceeded my expectations. It’s not difficult to find customers that have less than perfect cars... mine was not perfect, but darn close. It seems that, in my case, Tesla has the Model 3 build bugs worked out. There was not much difference in small ‘fix it items’ as my Welt delivered M3.