Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory down in League City, Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
T

Ted'sla

I keep an eye on MYLR prices and availability in League City, Texas and right now, there's NOTHING. Only one NEW 19" MYLR, in Quicksilver with a tow hitch and black interior is available within 100 miles of my zip code and that one is up in Cypress on the northwest side of Houston. At the same location, there's one NEW 20" MYLR in Stealth Grey. Of course, that's not saying that as soon as each of them is reserved, another with a different VIN won't take its place online. But it's a far cry from what has been available for many months. I may have to drive by the League City location, just to see how the lot compares to what it looked like in January when I took delivery...at several thousands of dollars less than the current pricing. Timing and location, timing and location, timing and location.

Reactions: bruce4000
Sounds like the .99% financing is working. I picked up a white model Y performance yesterday and they had over 10 on the lot where I live. What was nice about it was the fact that I got to really look them over and pick the best of the group. Well minus the front passenger wheel which they replaced. It had a rough spot where the clear coat was poorly applied.

Sounds like the .99% financing is working. I picked up a white model Y performance yesterday and they had over 10 on the lot where I live. What was nice about it was the fact that I got to really look them over and pick the best of the group. Well minus the front passenger wheel which they replaced. It had a rough spot where the clear coat was poorly applied.
Welcome to the "club" or as the knuckle-draggers would say, the "cult." Every time I get in my barely driven Y, I feel like I'm an airline pilot going through the pre-flight. Out of the garage and barely down the street when the flaps (mirrors) extend. Unfortunately, with Tesla Insurance, it IS a bit like a video safe driving simulator...or a driver's ed course for Tibetan monks. If you think Big Brother was oppressive in 1984, Safety Score is 100 times worse. But it will buy insurance at half of the best rates elsewhere if you stay between 95 and 100. The difference even between THOSE 2 scores is nearly $25 per month. I know the difference ($80+ at 100, but $104+ at 95) and it takes only 3 bogus forward collision warnings to do it.