Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Inventory in The Netherlands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nasatech

Former Vendor
Supporting Member
May 19, 2016
Oslo
Referral Code
Hi,

I made an Inventory site that is very popular in Norway. I have included a lot of other countries and see a lot of traffic from the US, but lately I have seen an increase in both traffic and cars from/to Holland.

I’ve heard that it is a new tax introduced on cars that is effective soon. Is that right?

That might explain 1143 inventory (never seen that much ever) cars at the moment:
Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car

I do hope you like the inventory site and put it to use :)

Yes, new tax rules are effective as of 01-01-2019. Cars registered on license plates before that date are still eligible for the current favourable tax rules, also if they are sold in 2019.

It is expected that, in The Netherlands, Tesla S and X sales will collapse once all inventory has been sold out. The Tesla Model 3 will be affected by the new tax rules to only a small extent, because of its lower price. So, hopefully the model 3 will arrive by Q2, otherwise 2019 won’t look good for Tesla NL.

I like your inventory site. Please repeat column headers every 30 rows so we can understand the meaning of each column.

• Informative
Reactions: nasatech
Status
Not open for further replies.