Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory S vs 2015 P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This particular dealer just started a pilot (they claim they are only dealer in Canada to offer this) program offering a Tesla specific warranty from Lubrico and it costs $2600 CAD - 2 years and 40K km. The only component they don't cover is the rear air suspension (no idea why they singled out this component).

Hindsight is 20/20, but if that were me that would have been only a 1 year warranty, as our car got 40K last year (you will be driving it much more than any car you have got before :cool:) so it would have been a wasted $2600 as not one thing has gone wrong with my 2014 over the last year going from 44k to 90k.

Reactions: SilverGS
Hindsight is 20/20, but if that were me that would have been only a 1 year warranty, as our car got 40K last year (you will be driving it much more than any car you have got before :cool:) so it would have been a wasted $2600 as not one thing has gone wrong with my 2014 over the last year going from 44k to 90k.

I guess you’ve got some good luck then :) all it would take is one issue for that $2600 to be used up. Warranty is one those peace of mind things I guess. It’s a 100k machine!