Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inverter setting or powerall problem?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6AAC70F4-984C-4F84-819F-8EBB181BBE80.png
6AAC70F4-984C-4F84-819F-8EBB181BBE80.png
Down at the bottom of the app page where you login in it says "No account? Sign up here". It's right above the "View Only? Start here" that you used yesterday.

It’s really strange as I do t have that on the app.

Last edited:
You can set up an account on SolarEdge’s web site here...

SolarEdge

It asks for an inverter serial number, but also says that is optional. I did not give them mine, since I figured my inverters are already connected with tesla as the installer, so I didn’t want to cause any confusion.

You can set up an account on SolarEdge’s web site here...

SolarEdge

It asks for an inverter serial number, but also says that is optional. I did not give them mine, since I figured my inverters are already connected with tesla as the installer, so I didn’t want to cause any confusion.

What he said^^^.

@dds28 It must be an apple thing that you don't have that available on your app. I'm using android.

Last edited:
Thank you @Flick75 and @Brents. I will try that. @Flick75 I think you can use your solar prior to HECO approval. I don't think they would know, esp if you turn your breaker off from the grid and go back up mode. The only they might notice is your usage goes way down, LOL.

As long as the governor doesn’t issue another stay at home order today or tomorrow, I’ll test running off grid prior to PTO after I’m installed on Wednesday. I’ll report back on results.