Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Iphone Apps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use Remote S (apple watch access) and Stats for Tesla (visualization of your efficiency/phantom drain etc. relative to other Teslas in the field, scheduled pre-cooling etc). Both paid, but nominal. Like the UI/utility of the former a bit more than the latter.

I use Remote S (apple watch access) and Stats for Tesla (visualization of your efficiency/phantom drain etc. relative to other Teslas in the field, scheduled pre-cooling etc). Both paid, but nominal. Like the UI/utility of the former a bit more than the latter.

Does Remote S Apple Watch access work with the M3? Does the app keep your car awake?

Does Remote S Apple Watch access work with the M3? Does the app keep your car awake?

Yes. No.

I rarely fiddle with my phone and the Tesla app nowadays to get pre-cooling going. I have a complication on the watch face for single click access. I've had zero phantom drain just from installing Remote S. I accepted the app's default of 5 second info updates so it wakes the car promptly (but the Tesla app has also gotten pretty good with waking the car up with recent firmware updates).

Here is the very detailed thread on Remote S and a discussion of features specific to M3 (link). The developer is VERY receptive to user feedback so I'm pretty sure the app will be expanded soon to include some of the snazzy inclusions of v9.

• Helpful
Reactions: TT97