Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume so. I haven't got any notification that it was due to update?

Edit: Just checked Tesla app settings, it's version 4.29.5-2203. That the same as others?
Ya that's the version I have . Jesus you will have much time to get things sorted for Thrusday pick up, I'd ring them .
Compufix had this number in earlier post (01) 513 4727 option 4

Reactions: ColR
I rang them and they said "Hopefully, it will be soon but there is nothing we can do from our end" 🤷‍♂️. My insurer (Liberty) said that they need to go to their underwriters for Tesla cars which could take 24-48 hours. So at this point, it might mess up my collection.

I could switch insurer providers but I would lose a year of No Claims Discount, so it seems a bit silly to do that.
I'm with Liberty ( through EVinsurance broker) . Sorted in 30 mins so hopefully same fir you

Ya that's the version I have . Jesus you will have much time to get things sorted for Thrusday pick up, I'd ring them .
Compufix had this number in earlier post (01) 513 4727 option 4
Feck now you have me worried......

I thought all I have to do is transfer insurance once I get the reg then? Unless I'm missing something I haven't done yet? Tesla app and on browser just says "prepare for delivery".

Fully paid up, all forms filled out re: SEAI, train ticket booked etc.

Feck now you have me worried......

I thought all I have to do is transfer insurance once I get the reg then? Unless I'm missing something I haven't done yet? Tesla app and on browser just says "prepare for delivery".

Fully paid up, all forms filled out re: SEAI, train ticket booked etc.
If not sorted today I'd def ring first thing tomorrow morning and ask Tesla , could be a small delay with plates due to issues last week with code . Previous txt on here did mention 24-48 hrs before delivery is normal

Reactions: ColR
I’m in the same boat waiting for plates. I’m getting (first time) company car insurance and was just on to my broker. I gave him the VIN so he could do an exact vehicle match and confirmed quote. Said cover can now be set up instantly once plate is known. Just have to phone him with payment details and Reg. Also said, worst case he should be able to provide insurance against the VIN. They’ve done it before for new cars while waiting for plates.

I’m in the same boat waiting for plates. I’m getting (first time) company car insurance and was just on to my broker. I gave him the VIN so he could do an exact vehicle match and confirmed quote. Said cover can now be set up instantly once plate is known. Just have to phone him with payment details and Reg. Also said, worst case he should be able to provide insurance against the VIN. They’ve done it before for new cars while waiting for plates.
I’m curious. How much did it cost? Who was it with? And does your no claims basically get reset to 0?