Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is 2021.44.25.6 FSD Beta?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 98 safety score and FSD purchased. I just got this download yesterday but no email. The software screen says it is FSD 10.8 and release notes seem to show the FSD detail.
However I am not seeing any behavior that implies FSD? No screen to accept terms and visualization does not match what I would expect and engagement seems restricted.
Am I misunderstanding that 10.8 should give me these features?

I have a 98 safety score and FSD purchased. I just got this download yesterday but no email. The software screen says it is FSD 10.8 and release notes seem to show the FSD detail.
However I am not seeing any behavior that implies FSD? No screen to accept terms and visualization does not match what I would expect and engagement seems restricted.
Am I misunderstanding that 10.8 should give me these features?

You need to turn on FSD Beta in your Autopilot settings.

Same here, was in the beta queue, had safety score. Received 44.25.2 few days ago, then proceed to get 44.25.6 the next day. Now my safety score has disappeared despite in my car it still says I’m in the queue.
It has not been 7 days yet since I first got the score. What is going on.
Side note: my score isn’t good it was like 96 and declining

Same here, was in the beta queue, had safety score. Received 44.25.2 few days ago, then proceed to get 44.25.6 the next day. Now my safety score has disappeared despite in my car it still says I’m in the queue.
It has not been 7 days yet since I first got the score. What is going on.
Side note: my score isn’t good it was like 96 and declining
You are in the beta I believe. Go into settings and turn it on, I think that is all your missing at this point. Good luck, and be safe. As everyone says, it needs some attention paid to it. But it is fun to be part of the process.

Reactions: JeffnReno
C1A3A706-3B07-4D4D-9CB4-9441A8CA353E.jpeg
AA652128-91DD-45A8-AD8B-E9E310A2A517.jpeg
CE2EC70D-8CDC-4E88-93C2-7E17268D3734.jpeg

TeslaFi says I don’t have safety score either