Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is anyone else having trouble updating the firmware?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla 3 '17, not getting firmware updates since December, last firmware 2022.36.5
I have problems with it from not working radio to inability to update further, Tesla support says they do not see any problems do a reboot, etc. The other day i want to retrofit fsd and the reply i got is that it can not be done due to old firmware. Car in Florida, always in touch, app works no errors.

I have a salvage tittle which has been replaced with a rebuild tittle, Tesla has performed a recal for my car but refuses to replace the autopilot computer for free without passing the high voltage part test, all the talk that it is not in accordance with their policy of salvage cars where it is not allowed to repair the high voltage part and battery without a test, leads to nothing, also the repairman who performed the recal was surprised that the car had such a tittle as the damage was only on the trunk lid. At some point, one of the operators decided to prove to me that my car is not updated because of salvage tittle, to which I told him that this is complete nonsense as 3 years it was quietly updated to this version of the crappy firmware.

All this is happening in Florida west palm beach, by the way I traveled all over europe with this car and brought it back to the US in February, I didn't use supercharging so it's not available to me, but I quietly used the chademo adapter all over europe and I use it now, I don't need supercharging which for some unknown reason costs more than regular charging stations and I can wait 20 minutes extra. So I don't need this stupid test.