Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is my vehicle used?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order 11/7 and by 11/10, I was given a delivery date (11/17) and my vin. Because of the quick delivery, are they giving me a used car? I’m excited to receive my car, but nervous I’ll be picking up something used.

Model 3 LR AWD, blue, black interior, 19in wheels, Full self drive.

vin shows it’s a 2020.

Reactions: BZM3
I placed an order 11/7 and by 11/10, I was given a delivery date (11/17) and my vin. Because of the quick delivery, are they giving me a used car? I’m excited to receive my car, but nervous I’ll be picking up something used.

vin shows it’s a 2020.
Did you pick the car from inventory or custom make it?

vin shows it’s a 2020.
no it's not used ha. you can credit the limited options, inventory is working on point! i "custom designed" my model 3 as well and received it in 10 days with 15 miles on the meter.

My guess, LR AWD, 19” wheel and FSD probably helped get it shipped early. Also they probably produced blue first. Guaranteed delivery with more expensive options and maybe higher margins. When we were waiting for our MS noticed the larger battery (90 then 100) and P versions looked to get delivered before the 75Ds.