TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Is P85 no longer offered?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Study Joe, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Study Joe

Study Joe Member

I can no longer configure a P85 online. When I try to configure a P85 the configurator automatically changes to P85D. The carbon fiber spoiler and red caliper options state "Requires P85D." Are they discontinuing P85 or this a web glitch? Also the old performance seats are nowhere to be found.

2. Billah

Billah Member

Tesla recently removed the P85 and 60D models. They also removed brown and green. I'm not sure about the old performance seats. If it's not on the Configurator, it's most likely not an option anymore.

3. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member

There is a new Next Generation set of Seats available only on the P85D, in three colors of leather (not textile).
    This also changes the rear seat configuration, just no more different color welting.

4. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

At least up until last week, you could still select the old performance seats on the P85D. But as others said, the P85 and P85+ are no more. If you really want a P85, I recommend looking at the used market. Several very nice cars being sold at good prices.