Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the 7 days to get your vin automated?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Signed MVPA appeared on my account this evening.

So for clarification, they sent you the MVPA via email? And then once you signed it electronically it showed up on your account page? Just trying to figure out how this all works. I've had an appointment for nearly 4 weeks, for 9/28 at 10:00 AM. Got my VIN on Saturday. Haven't heard a peep from anyone at Tesla since the guy who reached out to schedule my appt.

So for clarification, they sent you the MVPA via email? And then once you signed it electronically it showed up on your account page? Just trying to figure out how this all works. I've had an appointment for nearly 4 weeks, for 9/28 at 10:00 AM. Got my VIN on Saturday. Haven't heard a peep from anyone at Tesla since the guy who reached out to schedule my appt.
I received a VIN yesterday, and the MVPA replaced the Order Agreement on my page tonight. Haven't received an email yet - assuming it's coming at some point with a link for me to sign the agreement.

Oddly enough, the MVPA shows that I have made the final payment of $58,900 (I haven't) and I don't owe anything. Wouldn't that be a nice surprise :D