Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a limit to how many times I can use roadside assistance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new tesla owner. Is there a limit to how many times I can used roadside assistance? And if I'm reading other posts correctly, it actually costs money for them to help me with something like a flat tire?

I also saw something about a tesla maintenance program. Is that no longer a thing? Sorry I'm so used to other car purchasing programs where you can take a car in for a checkup annually for free.

I don't think roadside assistance is supposed to be for routine maintenance. Flat tires, yes, but that doesn't happen very often. As for the routine maintenance, there's really nothing that needs looking at. There is a two year inspection, but overall there is much less maintenance than an ICE car. It may look like those other programs were free, but believe me, you paid for it somewhere.

Upvote 0
Not really answering your question, but I have to ask… how often do you anticipate actually needing roadside assistance? Is there a reason you expect to need it more than “rarely, if ever”?

"Hello, thank you for calling Tesla roadside assistance, how may we help you?"

"Yeah, I pulled over because I'm really hungry, can you bring me a pizza?"

Upvote 0
$80 to repair a flat tire. If they can’t do it right away, they give you a loaner tire until it can be replaced or repaired. Excellent service.
1655016A-7A5F-4B39-82FB-1E9FA5C88BBC.jpeg
69FC6FDE-B2FE-4B62-BAC8-C0F8E68DEF24.jpeg

Upvote 0