Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is your Slacker working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah reboot and it took several minutes but it came back
This happened to me today where it was asking me to sign back in to my Slacker account, and when I did it said it couldn't log me in because a "Captcha was required to log in. Please contact service." I didn't try rebooting, but went to my Slacker account on my computer where it immediately presented me with a captcha. After entering that online, I was able to go back to the Tesla and successfully log in to my account. I'm not sure why this happened in the first place, but quite frankly I'm not impressed with Slacker anyway. Too bad Tesla entered into some long term deal with them that's preventing Tesla from supporting other streaming services in the US.

Same happened to me a few days ago. Tried to reboot w/o success, and also had service push a new software update last night...still no luck. Logged in on PC as well, but no captcha popped up for me.
Any other ideas?

Attachments

• 01A89DC7-BE58-46F4-B182-E3630FA6BF55.jpeg
    01A89DC7-BE58-46F4-B182-E3630FA6BF55.jpeg
    581.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Informative
Reactions: QUBO
Same happened to me a few days ago. Tried to reboot w/o success, and also had service push a new software update last night...still no luck. Logged in on PC as well, but no captcha popped up for me.
Any other ideas?

I'm having the same problem. Tried rebooting. Several times. Tried rebooting in Park with foot on brake, no luck. Tried with connection to Wifi, no luck. Tried re-entering the Tesla login credentials, no luck. Perhaps it is Slacker, not Tesla?

I've found the Slacker Music Service to be very reliable. I've only noticed it down when the entire Tesla network was down for an hour or two twice since taking delivery in May 2018. I just use the Tesla login that came free with the car.

I love having immediate access to all that music! Using voice command to play just about any song or artist makes me feel like God when it starts playing!