Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Issues seeing attachments posted that others can see

boaterva

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Apr 2, 2016
Northern Virginia, USA
I've had several threads where I can't see attachments (photos), and this one, I can't see them and others can. Which is really strange. I logged out and in, no change. All I see is the large 'do not enter' symbol, especially in that large post with half a dozen photos of load panels (I assume).

Here's the thread. Anyone or admins have a clue what's going on?

Adding car charger to Powerwall?

HankLloydRight

No Roads
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2014
Connecticut
I've had several threads where I can't see attachments (photos), and this one, I can't see them and others can. Which is really strange. I logged out and in, no change. All I see is the large 'do not enter' symbol, especially in that large post with half a dozen photos of load panels (I assume).

Here's the thread. Anyone or admins have a clue what's going on?

Adding car charger to Powerwall?

Ok, I just looked at that thread, and that image problem is a problem with google images, not this forum.

I can't see those images either. Not sure why some people can see them.

The links with the "do not enter' symbol are just external image links that aren't working:

Code:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vBC7r7-HcDO-hGzK-iZR114ZXntPGYAC34bmb8WLN7xYIILuP8pmeqtuvRdYFCMXrtC_SYlTX7BluIDdYJNt2P7UGOZqrMhsge1jNKMP23NnIOCLiai-vLInPtPTCEaWF_FVAKB3KPDf6mrFlb4LM-e6faq83qUlx9JuhBL-LoVM4zCdIZADDDom5asNL4s61q77bN6FEkQjA7KaPNawUVvxa8PaGXCzZPoT42Fc3iafGTaf8wxMMHyP7w6RrF_hwCBd2jve1f0B0jEbrWiJ_XK8wG-Jz5QNs2FZCKJgmpxWIvlpmdj4QMboB1uRWv6cgtpQqDp_Qdsn9KHhj711TW79KnU6Xd2tK_CDGh1dHOHFdskWj0H7LTuZK7WpGnvKXBaakuCWBLNrMK-gFX4xKzPBffYk6yxod0wqboBg_5G79cseTlmz-eQ5qrl6dzaAhBAPPo63M64YhFacVL93vqDPkX6FEwNFgqmn_2FjkbpvgnSFYdBeYSRfy-ce43vZSPnDyHoOvakkg02sORCrq5GYDE_0JRmBZI4JkInmcYXDERWEbwmQB09AfiZpfCuZQCt5ou1NqQ2IX7NAApVVDIN_uNput9dseYs9-vGA=w504-h671-no

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC