TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

It can't be just me (sighting temp tags) :)

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Half Dollar Bill, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Half Dollar Bill

Half Dollar Bill Traveller, teacher, poet, accountant

It doesn't matter what mood I'm in, but seeing an MS or MX with temp tags is an automatic pick-me-up.

I saw three on my way to work this morning in northern VA and the feeling just kept getting better with each subsequent one I spotted. That's an anomaly for me which is why today stuck out in my mind.

I was out of position for the thumbs-up gesture for each of them so I'm sure the cars around me were having thoughts about my driving. It's nice to see more people joining the family.

• Like x 3
    • Love x 1
  2. Max*

Max* Autopilot != Autonomous

There's been a lot more of them in the area. A few nights ago I was pulling out of Mosiac district, and while I was at the red light for Gallows, THREE Model Ss were pulling in during the duration of the red light.

3. mkjayakumar

mkjayakumar Active Member

I see one S everyday here, different colors, different badges. Seen about half a dozen X in the wild so far.

4. Sather

Sather Member

Saw three in the wild on Wednesday afternoon in Vancouver, BC. One had temp plates. And too many Ss that day to count. The Xs still are exciting each time for some reason!

5. alexvirital

alexvirital Member

HI!

Though to be fair, I got my permanent tags finally so one of them was probably not me. Though I did run into another guy from NoVA while I was in a supercharger outside Pittsburgh last weekend.

Lots of us now in the northern VA area. Dozens! DOZENS!

6. kevinf311

kevinf311 Member

I saw one today with a temp tag (in the rear hatch window, actually) and it brought my spirits up as well!

Even above that, he returned my wave! :D

Nice way to start a Friday :cool:

Edit: @alexvirital I hope the MD/DC/VA Tesla folks are slightly more well received than Tobias and the never-nudes.