Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It looks like the Dual Motor badges are available for the Non P AWD model 3.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I got the same email:

Date: November 21, 2018 at 3:02:09 PM PST
To: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Your Model 3 Badge

vj4TEmKlZ7mmml5nuET7CLILPUiIDMtL5MXGC00msei6InIqZ8vUC4wrC-uZgkr7lCiP40B14E-tg6upKC26tRyjkNIVFF6KLybzD2j0hSPaL7XGoDu9INe5MG7kAzt90KlH76_XUR2ycQijDnMeQ2fyURmz-yws=s0-d-e1-ft

Hi XXXXXXXXX,

Great news! We have your Dual Motor badge for your Model 3.

Confirm a time to visit us on December 1 or December 2, 2018 at XXXXXXXXXX San Mateo, CA 94402 and we will complete this complimentary installation in about 15 minutes.

Please let us know if you plan on coming in so we can be ready for you.

We appreciate your patience while we got these badges ready and we hope that you have been enjoying your new Tesla.

For any questions, please view our New Owners FAQ or visit our Model 3 Support Page.

Best Regards,
Tesla Service Team

Did you ever ask them about the badge before getting the email?
I did not send an email to Tesla or make a phone call asking about when I would get the Dual Motor badge.

A few weeks ago when I was at the Burlingame CA Service Center for a minor service issue with my 3, I casually asked if there was any news about when the Dual Motor badges would be available, and no one knew. I did not ask to be put on a list of owners who want such a badge.

I am sure that everyone who has a Dual Motor 3 will eventually get their badges if they want one.

• Informative
Reactions: YisSerL
I called my local service center about something else and asked about the badge. They said that they have one already on order for me and will reach out to have it installed, which should be by EOQ. Took delivery on a 3 a few weeks ago and had not requested a badge.